At the request of the Estonian Police and Border Guard Board, we will submit an amendment upon application for an Estonian passport and / or ID card: in the future, you will be asked to submit a photo, if possible digitally, when applying for a document. When taking a photo in the photo gallery, you can ask for a photo to be sent to you by e-mail.
The digital photo must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The name of the applicant and the personal identification code / date of birth must be indicated in the e-mail.
General Document Document Requirements:
- the document photo is colorful and in front view
- the minimum size of a photo is 650X800 pixels
- the file size must be at least 500 KB
- a suitable image format is JPEG
- the photo may not be older than six months